lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:AlexWang1213"

20 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#17

@ThunderClap said in #15: > Favorite & Best are different ... for Instance Phillidor Nimzovich Alekhine Capablanca Reti Petrosian Poulgevesky Karpov Kramnik Carlsen are some of my favorites ... right …

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#16

@MasterOvFan Right, just dont do jokes next time. Oh, and i forgot about the lichess thing. Sorry. Please forgive me.

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#13

@ThunderClap, I do know MC is the best worldwide player. But, Im wondering what YOU think is the best player. Please revise your comment.

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#12

@SteveWanton , Good choice!

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#11

@MasterOvFan, Sorry, but you are not the best. And, Why do you think you are the best? Please tell me 10 reasons why., or else I will delete your comment.

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#9

@DattuB, That is inaporpiate. Please change your comment.

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#8

@SchachJohnny, Yes, I would believe that Alireza Firouzja is a good choice. Mine would be GM Zhigalko_Sergei, Bullet master with a rating of 3130, blitz 2806, rapid 3022, classical? 3 check 2613, raci…

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - who is the strongest player in lichess?#1

H, So I've been wondering, what do you think is the best, B E S T lichess player? post your answers below.

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - What is a good lichess rating?#28

OTB USCF Standard Ratings of 1200 or higher generally represent a player who has a basic understanding of strategy and tactics plus a little intuition. 1600 generally represents a strong player. 2000 …

AlexWang1213
General Chess Discussion - People abandoning the game when they don't like the opening#13

Oh and also i won with bishop d3 lol

AlexWang1213