lichess.org
Donate

It's Creepy Not To Talk

I imagine most people have their chat turned off, and thus do not see your messages.
Willie - It's obvious you are unable to muster proper grammar. Please discontinue any effort to seem perspicacious on Li'l Puppet's thread.
Jacob531: Li'l Puppet's 1st language is not English. At least she tries.

visuseast: Li'l Puppet imagines that most people don't have it turned off. If they turn it off, it's akin to their mantra: "I don't want to be amicable to any opponent. I am here to scrape up points and run away when I am beaten like a rented mule. Why be a sport when I am hidden in my parents basement using daddy's old computer?"
janosopeligroso: Gracias compa. You've got the Puppet's back against a barrel full of pea brained scissorbills.
To a boring mind perhaps. WansmoKi disagrees with AlwaysBeenTimid. Why doesn't AlwaysBeenTimid delight us all with a topic of his own, so he spends his neurons on something besides null and void comments?
I mainly have it turned off so I don't have to deal with fools like yourself :)
Disconnecters, cheaters, etc. are no fun but most of the time I can get a good game and it's free and the engine analysis is right there. Ten years ago you had to run around to get all the equipment and if you had a mac forget it.
I gotta say I don't like these racers at all. I was gonna call them mongooses but then I realized I respect mongooses. I started playing only with increment though and I've found it not to be a problem at all anymore. Gotta make some adjustments if you're not enjoying yourself man.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.