lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:SWISSAIR-111"

77 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you have a spiritual interest?#19

Link: https://lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/my-friend-killed-himself-please-dont-be-next

SWISSAIR-111
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you have a spiritual interest?#18

My gay furry friend killed himself. Please don't be next. There is a forum I made in tribute to him.

SWISSAIR-111
Off-Topic Discussion - Let's rhyme.#53

@HailstormChessPlayer said in #52: > Vintage that doesn't rhyme "Run off the line, it's discord and rhyme" ~ Hungry Like The Wolf

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#20

no. cuz I left.

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#18

@GabeMiami17 said in #17: > no, a bunch of little kids are on chess.com instead of chess kid. just look at the forums. And teens! And furries! In fact, my gay furry friend was 18 and he killed himself!

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#16

@GabeMiami17 said in #13: > chess.com is full of little kids. just turn chat and messages off It's not. ur thinking of ChessKids.

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#11

Too much cyberbullying. I am getting cyberbullied everywhere I go! Even lichess.org

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#8

yt is blocked. Sorry, bud.

SWISSAIR-111
General Chess Discussion - When do you realize you need to stop playing chess for a bit.#6

@GabeMiami17 said in #5: > Why didn't you just block them I did. and reported them repeatedly until they deleted their acc (that's how I roll!)

SWISSAIR-111
Off-Topic Discussion - Let's rhyme.#44

Climb

SWISSAIR-111