lichess.org
Donate

Looking for 2000+ classical players for 120+60 or 180+60 games

if is chess over the board it will be fun, but on the screen damn, i am not 2000+ but if i was yeah this.
@QueenRosieMary said in #9:
> Well, are you sure you could draw? I think we need actual proof at this stage, so much waffling and forum posting and blogging that talks the talk - but can you walk the walk? I have my popcorn ready...

Yes I am sure. My peak was once 2400 rapid.
@TeenageDimwit that's not what I meant. I mean that I am too tired to play classical matches, not that your openings are boring, but that I am getting too bored in a lot of games to keep my concentration high. I just threw away countless games in classical lol... I am still leveling up. Let's see how far I can come in classical.
@CheerUpChess-Youtube said in #15:
> Maybe tomorrow. It's midnight where I live.

Ok well that's great! There aren't many Top 100 2300s in classical offering to play you I'm sure, but you better arrange that with @TeenageDimwit because I don't know his schedule (and I don't fit your criteria, I'm not 2000+!) xD I look forward to watching the game
I want to watch. We need some good coffee chess style banter too.
@QueenRosieMary said in #9:
> Well, are you sure you could draw? I think we need actual proof at this stage, so much waffling and forum posting and blogging that talks the talk - but can you walk the walk? I have my popcorn ready...

Make extra popcorn. I’m attending. Lots of butter because this is going to be greasy.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.