lichess.org
Donate

Looking for 2000+ classical players for 120+60 or 180+60 games

<Comment deleted by user>
<Comment deleted by user>
120+60 or 180+30 time controls could lead to 5 hours+ games. Not many people are willing to sit in front of a screen for that long.

You are welcome to challenge me to a 15+15 or 30+0 game. I’m a good candidate for farming ;)
@TeenageDimwit said in #4:
> 120+60 or 180+30 time controls could lead to 5 hours+ games. Not many people are willing to sit in front of a screen for that long.
>
> You are welcome to challenge me to a 15+15 or 30+0 game. I’m a good candidate for farming ;)

@CheerUpChess-Youtube said in #5:
> Yeah forget it, I don't want to do it anymore anyways.

I really think you guys should play some games. You are always talking on the forums. Now it's time for some action - less words, more chess, let the games commence! Or are you afraid of playing him? He isn't that scary I promise... last time I played Dimwit in rated classical it was a draw, so I'm sure you shouldn't have any trouble, especially as you are a coach ;-) Who knows - maybe you could teach him a thing or two?
@CheerUpChess-Youtube said in #8:
> I would probably draw against @TeenageDimwit that's not the reason. You can see the reason in my latest blog I published.

Well, are you sure you could draw? I think we need actual proof at this stage, so much waffling and forum posting and blogging that talks the talk - but can you walk the walk? I have my popcorn ready...

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.